What to do if you have an emergency
If you can smell gas or you feel like something’s not right with your boiler, it is naturally very concerning and you should act upon it fast. We’ll be there to protect you, 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. Until we can reach you, though, these are the actions you are advised to take:
- Open all doors and windows to ventilate the area and get as much fresh air as possible
- Turn off your appliance and gas pipework at the emergency control valve – this can be found at the gas meter
- Do not use electrical switches
- Make sure all naked flames are extinguished
- Contact an Engineer as soon as you possibly can to ensure your boiler system is not putting you in danger
Our Emergency Plumber and Boiler Repair Services
In times of an emergency, you need professional help on site as soon as possible in order to minimise both damage to your property and risk of injury to yourself or your family. People who contact us require an emergency plumber on site fast, and we understand this. Our emergency plumbers are available 24-hours a day, 365 days a year.
Emergency Boiler Repair
Emergency boiler repairs can be needed at any time. Wherever you are in mainland England, we can have an emergency plumber on site – fast. Our highly-trained plumbers will quickly assess your emergency boiler repair requirements to ensure the situation is tackled efficiently, minimising risk of damage.